Spice it Up with Pumpkin!
This is an easy, no bake dessert but it will definitely wow your friends and family with decadence, flavor, and texture.
Ingredients for the cheesecake
- 1 8 oz. pckg. cream cheese
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (organic)
- 4 Ts sugar (more if your pumpkin puree isn’t sweet enough – ours was very sweet!)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly whipped cream
- 1 T Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Ts melted Butter
- 2-3 Pumpkin Spice Plush Puffs Marshamllows per serving
In a large bowl, blend together cream cheese, pumpkin pure and sugar, and pumpkin pie spice with a hand mixer. Whip the cream in a non-reactive bowl. Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and refrigerate.
For the crust, combine graham crumbs and melted butter.
Fill dessert glasses (we used no-stem wine tumblers) with 2-3 Ts graham crust each – use back of a spoon or small ladle to press down. Spoon in some pumpkin cheesecake mixture, or get really fancy and fill a plastic baggie with pumpkin cheesecake mix – cut a corner and gently pipe into glasses. Skewer 2-3 Plush Puffs Pumpkin Spice marshmallows and toast them over fire until browned and melted to just about falling off the skewer – quickly top cheesecake and either chill to serve later or serve immediately.