That’s right people! It’s National Taco Day! Who doesn’t love taco night? Now you are practically compelled by our very Nation to eat tacos.
And why stop at dinner? Continue the celebration with this super delish smore taco dessert recipe. You can use any combination of ingredients and flavors, but this combo was a hit.
Ingredients (for one taco)
- 5-6 Toasty Coconut Plush Puffs Gourmet Marshmallows
- 1 “taco sized” flour tortilla
- 1 Tbs. melted 60% cocoa chocolate chips (or Nutella, peanut butter, chocolate spread of your choice)
- Sliced bananas (or raspberries, or strawberries, sliced kiwi, etc.)
- One crumbled honey graham cracker
Warm the tortilla slightly in the microwave for 10 seconds, or warm in a pan, or just hold with tongs over a gas burner to make the tortilla pliable and toasty. Spread the tortilla with the melted chocolate or spread. Top with the sliced banana (or fruit of choice). Toast up the Toasty Coconut Plush Puffs one or two at a time to further accentuate the toasted coconut flavor and bring out that to-die-for toasted marshmallow aroma and flavor (but no burnt artificial ingredients with Plush Puffs!) and place on top of the bananas. Sprinkle the crumbled grahams on top of the marshmellows. Fold into a taco and eat!
This is big enough to share with a friend but I recommend hording it for yourself. 🙂